Located on 16.90 plus acres in Sumas Washington, Socco Forest Products is one of the largest custom drying and remanufacturing facilities on the West Coast. The facility offers 6 track kilns and 3 package kilns with drying capacity of up to 120 million FBM annually. The remanufacturing facility offers tilt hoists, resaw, green chain where products can be pulled to length, grain and grade, automated sticking line, automated stacking line and a package line. The facility offers 26,000 sq. ft. of dry storage and acres of paved outdoor storage which is fully fenced and monitored.
The facility allows for Canadian weighted trucks utilizing Daryl Jones way which was constructed with Canadian clientele in mind. The facility is located within:
- ¼ mile from the Canada/USA Border
- 22 miles from Bellingham, Washington Docks
- 35 miles from Fraser Surrey Docks, B.C.
- 80 miles from Everett, Washington Docks
- Rail Reload facilities are available at adjacent property
Socco utilizes the best in class inventory management software (LISA) to tag and track all product once it enters the facility.